Abby - Jan 07 2022
HOW TO STORE YOUR ELECTRIC SKATEBOARD DURING WINTER
With the cold weather upon us, the vast majority of electric skateboards owner will yield to the weather and opt to store away their boards until the warmer weather emerges. This read will give you a better understanding of how to use electric skateboards during winter.
1. Store the e-board at room temperature and find a dry place to avoid moisture.
2. To avoid battery discharge and ensure battery longevity, regular charging is recommended to keep the battery level in the range of 40%-60%.
3. Turn on the board every few weeks - exercise the battery by letting the wheels turn for a few minutes.
4. If you still want to ride in winter, please try to avoid wet, slippery, and dirt roads as much as you can.
5. Don't expect the same range as during the summer. The battery range will be reduced at low temperatures.
If you are interested in buying the Maxfind electric skateboard, be sure to check out our affiliate discount link here and uses code: “FLASHSALE” to receive $20 off during check out. It will help you get a small monetary discount and helps us out too. On top of that, you’ll be tagged as an Maxfind exclusive member and probably be treated better. Cheers!Shop now